Bath Fitter / refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
I called Bath fitters on Monday 10/04/10 to schedule an estimate for our bathroom, I had to give the girl my address 3 times and my phone 3 times before she got it right. On 10-04-10 Bath fitters called a co worker of mine since his phone number is close to mine.
Then I called and complained and they said they would be out on 10-07-10, the sales person that Bath fitters sent out would not give me an estimate since my spouse was not home.
the woman refused to give me an estimate and wanted to set up another day that she could come out. I already lost 2 days of work for Bath fitters.
Who ever heard of such nonsense, do you need your spouse home to get an estimate for getting your water heater replaced or any other home improvements NO.
Don't do business with this company.
BATH FITTERS MUST NOT NEED BUSINESS!!!
More Bath Fitter Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam 
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract 
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners 
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained . 
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitter Franchising - bathroom remodel
- [Resolved] Bath Fitter Franchising - tub to small
- [Resolved] Bath Fitter Franchising - salesman from bathfitters
- Bath Fitter Franchising - cracking by drain