Bata India / Mismatch pair of shoes!

India Review updated:
I have purchased power shoes of grey color. As usual I have purchased Bata product. But to my surprise this is first time I got a pair of mismatch. I have not even used it, or walked on the road. The very first day it was noticed by my friend that both leather finishing not matching at all. When I went to the shop for exchange, I was told to rub the left foot shoe to make it look equal with the right one. Generally this happens with the suede leather shoes. I was surprised. I did not argue at all.

Since my childhood I have been buying only BATA shoes. So I have hope to get it from BATA. I have been looking the BATA website an so I am here putting my complaints.

Depending on the response I get I may change to some other products next time when I go to buy shoes for me or my family.

A  14th of Feb, 2007 by
I was coaxed to buy a pair of shoes under discount. The sales man promised that the discount was due to ;slow movement; of the product & not for any defect. Within one month of purchase when I noticed serious defect, the sales man refused to accept. On the front of the receipt it had written in a very ineligible letter that the product does not enjoy warranty. Where as the message at the back of the receipt is different. I was shocked. It was a case of sale by mis-representation. The sales manager was extremely impolite as well.
A  22nd of Aug, 2007 by
I fully agree with this complaint. I am also having some serious defeat got occurred in my newly purchased shoes which is under warranty of 75 days. It is supposed from the BATA company to replace it as soon as possible.

Bata India Logo Bata India