Bassett Furniture Direct / refuse to replace
We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature of the fabric." Not only is its nature to look dirty but also to look worn and to "travel" (making pulling and tugging of the fabric to align it one of my new daily chores). We had stressed to the sales rep that we wanted a fabric that would require no fuss, that would take the daily wear-and-tear of a family room and look great for years to come. One week later our brand new Bassett couches looked older and more worn than the 10-year-old Bob's Furniture couches they were replacing. Bassett's response has been, "your problem, not ours."
More Bassett Furniture Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Bassett Furniture - poor service, damaged goods 
- Bassett Furniture - incredibly poor customer service! 
- Bassett Furniture Direct - customer service and refund policy
- Bassett Furniture - damaged furniture 
- Bassett Furniture - horrible customer service
- Bassett Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Bassett Furniture Industries - dishonest, deceptive, rude and useless
- Bassett Furniture Direct - did not deliver!
- Bassett Furniture - fraud
- Bassett Furniture Direct - poor quality desktop finish