Bassendean Coles WA / no change
I emailed three days ago and called several times but no answer. Haven't been in store as yet. Had no reply so.
I'm hoping g this could be rectified soon
I went through register 004. Girl's name was Amber.
She was trainee. She forgot to give me change if $31.70
I bought $68.30 approx and gave her $50x2 and should have got $31.70 approx. It was in afternoon on 1/2/19 at 4.20pm
The lady training her was showing g her how to add old receipts to flybuys. She began showing g her before she got a chance to give me change and when she'd finished she forgot.
I did have a $20 in my hand as I planned to go straight to smoke counter afterwards. I didn't realise til I got home.
It's been three days and no reply. I'd like my money back and hoped I'd had it back sooner. I can't get I to store at this time but could go to collect if they could have it waiting.
Thankyou and ease Rey soon
Yours sincerely Gemma
More Bassendean Coles WA Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - coles email giftcard
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - music in store
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - I would like some feedback please
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - rspca approved chicken thigh fillet