Baskin-Robbins / unfair treatment and bad customer service at baskin robbins o'connor, branch 398a south street o'connor wa 6163

1 O'Connor branch, 398A South Street O’Connor WA 6163, Australia

Complaint about bad customer service on the 21st-22th october 2018 at baskin robbins o'connor branch, 398a south street o'connor wa 6163

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing due to the unfair treatment done by your branch store, o'connor.

I have received a "1 free medium take home pack" voucher from one of our friend's friend a while ago. that friend won an entire year of free pack ice cream. unfortunately, the voucher is one day late on time of use, sunday 21st october 2018 which is the last used date was on 20th october 2018. I didn't realize it on the day of used. I have decided to be fair by both side to left the store without the ice cream and the voucher taken.

Today, monday 22nd october, our friend who won the voucher received text messages from the branch manager. the branch manager threat to cancel all the vouchers if I didn't pay for the ice cream that was made on sunday. not to trouble her as this mistake done by our side, I have decided to go to the o 'connor branch today immediately due to misunderstanding and hope the matter will be settled. however, the staff insisted us to pay $18.90 and get nothing in return. we, my husband and i, came today at 8 pm evening just to settle the matter, 20 minutes' drive and back.

Do you expect your customer to pay $18.90 and get nothing in return with your branch staff excuse is that "the ice cream has been thrown into the bin"? very unprofessional

Why do you threat your customers if you did throw the ice cream to the bin, and expecting to be pay $18.90 and going to cancel my friend's whole year vouchers? is this how baskin robbins treat and values their customers?

I also feel that the owner is providing misleading information towards myself as she has mentioned me to come to the store, in which I did (took me a total of 40 minutes to get there and back) and yet she has informed me that she wanted my friend to pay for them instead. the owner told my friend that she wanted me to pay for it. why providing misleading information?

I would like to have this problem fixed quickly. if I do not hear from you within 10 days or this escalate that, I will lodge a formal complaint with consumer affairs/protections western australia. you can contact me on [protected] during working hours to discuss this matter further. I am very very disappointed with the treatments and wish this issue to be taken seriously and resolved.

Best regards,
Ivanna

• Updated by Nana77, Oct 22, 2018

This matter is now resolved. Could you please delete this complaint. Thank you.

Na