Baron Auto Mall / Terrible experience

Bought a used vehicle from Baron Auto Mall. The Baron's did everything in their power to avoid their responsibility in selling a roadsafe vehicle to the consumer. You will never get a straight answer or your vehicle repaired as u required by law. Baron uses stall tactics in order to run the clock on their responsibility time frame. Then if you complain you are wasting time with the sale personal. You need to call the owner who tries to hide that fact that he is the owner of all the Baron Auto Malls, his information is as follows: David Baron [protected] his office is at 1036 Northern Blvd, Roslyn, New York. If you have been given the what for from this persons company. CALL DAVID BARON and tell the dirty rat he can no longer hide the fact that since he owns this company he is responsible for any acts from its employees and you will direct any inquiries to him.

Ma

Comments

• Ly
      8th of Jan, 2016

Yesterday My friend which is my roommate went to purchase a truck through Whitney Tx Barrons Auto.Any way he was treated dis respectfully. He was honest with the woman. He has purchased vehicles and paid for them all so Barrons was not the only option that he had. Anyway I do not drive and havnt in years do to a mental disability from traumatic events and am not allowed to drive a vehicle. So I told the woman I could not drive and do not drive and all I have is an ID. She demanded to know why I do not drive. I told her mental dissability. They where rude to my roommate cause he took his son down there and told him that they where suspicious of him cause I was not with him.The reason I was not with him cause his son has a drivers licence. and because i did not drive his son would have to drive his other truck back. He had put Tommy down as the last one to make payments to on a truck cause that was the last one he made payments to. Anyway she auotmatically looked at us as white trash and treated us like so with a very unbuisness like attitude. Said well we need your information cause what if there is an emergency. I said there is a truck out there that runs that is bought and paid for. She ran us off. Which is fine. But I want you to know he has bought many vehicles and from Greg May chevrolet Corral and other places and paid for them all. That woman might be good at renting houses but she is terrible at saleing cars.She is rude she is very ugly and not buisness like. No wander you don't sale them there. Cause they treat people aweful. Yes there is 2 people in there and they are automatically going to come up with the same story. However there where 3 of us and we know and God knows the truth. Oh and we are glad he didnt purchase that truck he got better somewhere else.