Barnes & Nobleservice complaint against manager of barnes and noble in garland tx in firewheel strip mall

I normally love barnes and noble.its one of my favorite places to go.and lord knows ive spent alot of money due to my love of books.this year for christmas i got a 25 dollar gift card to it and while me my husband and two of our kids were out in the area.we stopped by this one.my review of the place is not a good one.the cashiers were great the place looked nice but the manager however was highly rude.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Garland, TXhe kept giving me dirty looks acting like i was a suspicious person...was def stereotyping and according to my son notified the patrolmen there of my supposedly suspicious nature.i made my purchase and left my books at the counter so as not to arouse anymore suspicions towards me while i gathered up my family.needles to say ive never been treated so bad ever and though i will continue to shop at barnes and noble it will never be this one again.

Ka
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 10, 2017

Def stereotyping? And you wonder why he watched you? Your guilty conscience is working overtime.