Barnes & Noble Booksellers / I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
[protected] -order number
Postage and tax charged when on the website it was promoted 'postage free'. It turned out that free postage was only for US customers.
I did see the charge on the final invoice but I pressed the wrong button and then I tried to cancel the order. No way. Once its locked in, they would not cancel. I was told that I can send the order back- however I would have to pay postage (Australia to USA) . I recommend -be very careful when dealing with this company, do not make any mistakes.
This the was the answer to my attempt to stoping the order:
"Thank you for writing to us.
Once an order has started our fulfillment process, it cannot be cancelled.
Once you receive your order, you may return it to our warehouse. After we have received the package, we will issue a full refund for the item to your original method of payment".
O, they also charge me taxes.
I will not be dealing with this company in the future. Many companies have' change your mind' time, this does not.
More Barnes & Noble Booksellers Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers
- Barnes And Nobles - an online order