[Resolved] Barnes & Noble Booksellers / barnes & noble at roger williams university bookstore
Is this the proper way to make a complaint about a Barnes and Noble at a university? If so I need to complain about the incredibly rude staff working at Roger Williams Barnes and Noble, they were missing paperwork needed to allow me to buy books with my veteran educational benefits and I completely understand that is not their fault. However I wanted to know if there was any way I could get at least on of the books for now in order to prepare homework that is due tomorrow morning, but the store manager told me that it was my problem and not hers. This is not the first time the store manager has been rude to me, but this is the worst time and it is incredibly unprofessional.
More Barnes & Noble Booksellers Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers