Bargain Price Wholesale / Product never delivered!

Vince Stead says put 5 cents in his paypal account to get a response faster to your questions since he gets 600 emails a day. Was a good dropshipper till I had to issue a refund on 1000 thank you bags that never got delivered. I have started a paypal dispute... He even said he would mail me the 1000 bags in place of a refund that was well over 10 days ago still no bags or refund.

Use with caution and when you least expect it hes gonna be out of stock when you need the item the most.

Sp

Comments

Da
  17th of Jul, 2007
BargainPriceWholeSale - Rip off!

Do not order anything from this rip off. He sent me one of three items and then when questioned about the other two totally disregarded my emails and my faxes that he claims he will respond to which he does not. No phone number for him. (which I missed when ordering or would have never done such a stupid thing) Five e-mails and six faxes in 3 weeks asking for any info at all on my remaining items and he sent one response which stated he sent one item. So I am out $$$$. Check the BBS in San Diego and he has a lot of complaints listed there too!

Va
  19th of Sep, 2007
BargainPriceWholesale.com - Wrong product sent, no way to contact

BargainPriceWholesale.com
Motorcycle Saddle Bags

The saddle bags BargainPriceWholesale.com sent were not what i ordered the email address is not valid and the phone is disconnected im losing $120 to a person i cant contact.

Sa
  15th of Mar, 2008

Have ordered 80.00 worth of stuff that was never delivered. Wish that I had seen this before I ordered stuff.

Sa
  15th of Mar, 2008

Ordered 82.00 worth of stuff on February 26th and has not been delivered. Now the web site is "under construction" and have no way to contact them.

Do
  19th of Mar, 2008

An absolute rip off...

I acutally tracted down his cell number and he told me he was out of business but his web site was still up and running at the time. $208.00 was deposited in his bank accout from me and he said "Ohh well!, sorry, I am out of business"
his cell number is 858-722-5936. Good luck with this crook.