Bankcard Empire / falsely representing themselves

1 5028 S. Ash Ave#107, Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877-227-3597

Company Alleges that you pay $500.00 to get all the information and training you need to go out and talk to merchants to get them to buy or lease the credit card terminals and once these terminals are in place you recieve a commission on every transaction that the merchant does, then on top of this you are asked if you would be interested in participating in what they call a "call blast that is where they supposedly call a bunch of new merchants and entice them in to signing up with Bank Card Empire and for every merchant that they enroll you will be signed up with them, and this only costs another $300.00 to which you see no results or feedback.

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2009

My name is michael ([protected]@aol.com) and I agree about the law suit against bankcard empire. They took me for 5000 dollars and haven't seen one cent. PLease feel free to contact me on the above email address.

30th of Jun, 2009

As Ecommerce Director of Bankcard Empire, it is my duty to track and monitor ANY type of comment or complaint found on the web and respond to it accordingly. This is to serve notice to anyone who has issues with anything they have purchased, that we are attempting to contact you and try and resolve ANY issues which you may have or feel you were unfairly treated. It is not our goal to send out Liable Letters to individuals who are making defaming remarks about our company but moreso to work with them to HELP and SATISFY each person as they make themselves available to be contacted. Unfortunately, this forum does not provide adequate information for us to pull a file if indeed you are a legitimate client of Bankcard Empire.We will attempt to make contact via the email that is provided here. All others are asked to contact us at 602-489-7200 ext 232 at BCE Corporate Headquarters. It is one thing to be unhappy about something that was purchased, but it is another to make derogatory or defaming remarks towards a company and post it in a public forum. We take all matters very seriously and hope that you will contact us with your FULL INFORMATION as to who you are and your ID number so we can assist you in resolving the matters at hand.

• Mi
      15th of Jul, 2009

I michael ([protected]@aol.com) retract my last complaint, I have spoken to Mr. Robin Philips and I am going to give bankcard empire another try.

27th of Jul, 2009

This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at 602-489-7200 ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .

8th of Aug, 2009

To Ray and all the other S.O.B.s at bank card empire.

The people you have scammed are real horror stories. You are trying to muzzle people from telling of their experiences with your SCAM organizations, no matter how isolated you think they are from each other.

When your or anyone's sales people lie about their services it falls on you..bankcard empire. After all, the victim's card statement shows that the charges were MADE BY BANK CARD EMPIRE and placed into the account of BANK CARD EMPIRE.

I will venture to say that NONE of these people you have conned fully understood what they were getting into. They trusted you but you were busy trying to cover your ### with all the legal wording in the phone conversations. No one can fully understand this in a 15 to 30 minute conversation. You were LYING when you said that you do not "UPSELL", you know it and I know it! No matter who is doing the up selling, they are doing it on YOUR BEHALF and you have to have knowledge about it, no matter how often you deny it.

There's one thing for sure... either ALL these people posting complaints are lying OR you and your sales people are LYING.
    You are trying to BULLY them into retracting their complaints from your SLIME BALL ORGANIZATION(S) .

You are probably refunding a portion, but not all of their money to keep them quiet. I guess that's how it's done in the legal world.
    That doesn't make you and your cohorts any LESS of a piece of ### slime ball.

8th of Aug, 2009

I see we are using Charlie Brown in this post. To make it clear...we have made many posts about the upsells offered by the home based biz op marketing companies...it's no secret. What we want to make sure the public understands is that we do NOT sell anything as such being the processing company. You make a lot of accusations and statements in these forums and are now libel. Using fake names and hiding just helps us get to the bottom of these posts and eventually having you come forth. You are a very angry person calling people profane names etc...temper temper Charlie. It is one thing to be unhappy about a purchase but it is another to make libelous remarks such as you do. For the record, BCE has found that there is LESS than a 1% COMPLAINT RATIO from affiliates who purchased something from the third party marketing companies. Misery seems to breed company on the internet and here you are to prove that. IT is easy to jump on a negative bandwagon ( I guess) than to actually work the business. For all the others who still need some help with the types of businesses to approach etc, call us Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm at 602-489-7200 Ext 232 We have given this number to this Charlie Brown character three different times. NO CALL..imagine that. What are you afraid of Charlie? Please keep the posts going but rest assured there will no more response here. Entertain the public and keep making excuses for yoru own failures. 70% of business transcations come from PLASTIC (credit or debit). This is a GREAT BUSINESS to be in. Look around you Charlie..

10th of Aug, 2009

Ray, why would I need to call you? You are going to try to convince me how wonderful bankcard empire is and how LAZY I and all these other complainers are and you will threaten me with a lawsuit if I don't be quiet. We are ALL still waiting for a few of the thousands of SUCCESS stories of the people that have bought into your sham scam.

I know it's a great business to be in for you and your cohorts. Bankcard empire gets the money from these scam tactics and, no matter which business is talking to these VICTIMS, bankcard empire IS RESPONSIBLE for their lies and deceit on their VICTIMS. Bankcard Empire OWN ALL of the scam businesses connected with this SCAM. You know it and we ALL know it now.

If there is a 99% success rate, surely one or two of them would love to PROVE their success statements. That would be better than any advertising you could buy anywhere.

I have NOT been scammed by any of these internet, TV or Radio business ads, because I DO NOT respond to them but I have read too many horror stories from people who have been scammed by them for them to have been lying.

10th of Aug, 2009

LIke I said MANY times before..when people pick up the phone...people get help. YOU are a phony 602-489-7200 ext 232 No need to TRY and convince you of anything. If you bought the business...you were already convinced...now you need to get moving but you would rather spend time in these forums thinking you have it all figured out, ...WE ALL KNOW THAT CHARLIE. Why would you call me you ask? YOU WONT. Just wanted to make it clear to everyone who reads these forums sees you are a phony. I DID say in the last response I wouldn't respond but I wanted to make sure people saw you back out of an opportunity to speak DIRECTLY rather than hide behind your keyboard and make excuse after excuse for your failures. There are leaders..there are followers and there are people that quit before they get started...right Charlie? If anyone wants to jump on this character's PITY BANDWAGON...ask yourself if you have done everything you could to make sure the business was working and you were getting leads of businesses interested in getting a free analysis and rate comparison. IT's really a very SIMPLE process but I guess it's too overwhelming for Mr Brown! If ANYONE needs help getting direction with what types of businesses to speak to etc..callme directly and I will put you with the agent relations folks. The people in that department do a wonderful job of getting people on the right track. IF Charlie spent as much time READING THESE FORUMS as he does complaining, he would see the people who are doing fine and HAPPY...but then he would say that they are not REAL PEOPLE and they are just lies typed by the company..lol. A guy like this will always blame everyone else instead of looking at himself in the mirror. Some people are just miserable 24/7 and thats unfortunate for Charlie. Keep hiding Charlie..we understand.

11th of Aug, 2009

I am starting a website dedicated and designed for the destruction and demise of Bank Card Empire. There will be NO scam commercials on the website. I believe in practicing what you preach at all times. More info later.

Mr. Ray, I own 3 successful businesses and I don't have to scam anybody to make it, either. I am a millionaire three times over.

I welcome anyone's comments, especially if you have been scammed by Bank Card Empire.

Ray, start giving everyone a 60 to 90 day money back guarantee and back it up with GOOD SERVICE and NO HASSLE guarantees. What have you got to lose? If you are offering a good and desirable product, people will seek you out to be a part of your organization.

If, on the other hand, people find that you and/or the people working for you are LYING, They will wise up and avoid Bank Card Empire like the plague . Ray, ole boy, have a great day, at least for a while until your organization runs out of people to scam because they are wising up to your evil ways...your pal, Charlie Brown, the people's advocate.

Ray, we will all pray for you and your cohorts, hoping your company will change its evil ways before it's too late and you are out of business.

12th of Aug, 2009

Charlie

Any business a third party marketing company sends us in the form of affilaites who want to get us new merchants we welcome with open arms. WE SELL NOTHING CHARLIE. We are a credit card processing company. You are entitled to free speech Charlie but you really need to address your concerns to the PROPER company. IF you bought somethign and are unhappy, you need to address it with THAT company just as anyone else who chose to purchase any MARKETING TOOLS, UPGRADES, what ever you choose to call them. We have nothing to give a 60 TO 90 day guarantee to Charlie. We do not take libel statements and untruths lightly Charlie and our legal department does a fine job making sure people stop making remarks about Bankcard Empire and direct their comments to the proper parties. Just so you understand how serious we are regarding that, we will be posting the law suits next week here in this forum so you see we are very serious. People say we are bullies and try to intimidate people with the libel warnings. Make no mistake, we are not bullies but we will simply not allow anyone to extort or exploit in any way shape or form. You see Charlie, it is how a business responds to allegations and anyone who reads this and all yoru rhetoric will see we DO NOT HIDE and have given you many opportunities but you continue with your malicious comments and accusations. Should we be impressed with your income Charlie? Why would you be looking for a part time income if you are a millionaire three times over? Do you turn into Batman when Commissioner Gordon calls you Charlie? lol BE sure to give us the URL as soon as your website is up. You aren't even interesting to talk to anymore. Continue to hide behind your keyboard. We understand! Maybe I will post some of the emails I am getting about what people really think of you here in this forum...it isn't pretty. ChaRLIE...THE bATPHONE IS RINGING ..go sAVE THE WORLD...KARMA All others if yo have an issue you need addressed, call us at 602-489-7200 ext 232 or 217 and we will put you with the right person depending upon where you need help. Charlie Brown has serious mental issues and is an angry man incapable of controlling his emotions. HE needs to spend some of his money on MEDICATION clearly. From me to you Charlie...you are a coward hiding behind his keyboard flexing computer muscles. yawn...

12th of Aug, 2009

Attention Folks

Take a look at Charlie Browns profile. This guy has posted 94 comments and lashes out at everyone. He is miserable and unhappy and is crying out for attention (which is why I respond to him) so could someone else please take this whack job under their wing. HE has millions..maybe he will buy you a home based business. Again..94 comments complaining about everybody and anybody. Pathetic. Classic depression. Call me if you need a webdesigner Charlie so we can get you up and running.

13th of Aug, 2009

Charlie...you need to look at the dates since you want to be a reporter. While doing so...make sure you give ALL the facts. While you continue to hide behind your keyboard..here is a link for you:
    We do not take ANY type of comments lightly. Again, we do NOT sell anything. You use the word FRAUD a lot Charlie...fraudulent as in your ID here. We will be posting the court proceedings that we have placed towards people like yourself who continue to try and slander our company. You are trying so hard to discredit people that you failed to look you exactly who does what. When you have y0ur facts straight, perhaps you will stop trying so hard. Charlie, you need to refer to a few things:

1. look at the DATES of the complaints
    2. look at the date of the release regarding [redacted]
    3. then look at the date of the report posted by [redacted] at the top of the pages you send people to

We handle all libel comments to the fullest extent.

We put a STRONG corporate team together to make sure people selling their HOME BASED BIZ OPS "clean up their act" or get shut down. For the record, we have SHUT DOWN over a dozen of those marketing rooms and will continue to do so. The Attorney General knows the moves we take to keep the public happy and in the meantime, we will not allow people like you to continue to make derogatory comments. This has nothing to do with FIRST AMENDMENTS Charlie, this is about defamation and unfortunately...you just don't get it. You need to direct your energy to whoever sold you something (if you are even a client) but celarly you are not because the REAL PEOPLE pick upo the phone and ask for help. You re one of those people that think they can run round sying whatever they want adn not expect serious legal repercussions. You should really read every thread and see what people are sying nd who has been helped. We get HUNDREDS of new affiliates EVERY WEEK Charlie. And the small percentage of people on the net who would rather complain then get the help they need and DESERVE is less than 1% of the business we receive. Yes Charlie, we are huge in that respect. If you think you have such an issue, why don't you contact our corporate attorneys Greenburg and Traurig. I am sure they would LOVE to hear from you and what you are posting all over the net. Since you hide behind a keyboard...I am sure you wont' pick up the phone. The only FRAUD CHARLIE is the person you see when you look in the mirror.
    HEre's a public notice you must have missed along the way because you were so busy looking up old comments.

It is a false statement to indicate that you have purchased a product from Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire does not market or sell any data programs such as call blasts, e-mail blasts or secondary packages. However, entirely independent third party marketing companies conduct the calls, present the options and are responsible for the sale of those services. Simply put, Bankcard Empire does not buy lists of potential customers and does not make any telephone solicitation calls.

Once our company receives the initial transaction information and the sale has been processed, Bankcard Empire’s responsibility is to supply the affiliate’s welcome packet. In addition, we offer and provide all of the necessary customer service assistance for ongoing training and support and create the personal website and logins for tracking potential merchant referrals. Our company also oversees the Merchant Sales Departments associated with all of the affiliate’s referral leads. However, Bankcard Empire is not the company responsible for any of the affiliate’s purchase decisions or the authorized monthly fees associated with maintaining and hosting the exclusive web site.

Since Bankcard Empire is primarily a Merchant Processing and Transaction Provider, various independent sales organizations may occasionally contact our company to request the payment processing services of their particular business arrangement. Given the fact that our company does process many credit card transaction requests, in addition to handling the related affiliate program, Bankcard Empire’s Customer Service phone number has been listed on all of the billing invoices. This is done in an effort to direct all of the associated calls to the proper location for the assistance.

We have people that are seriously asking for help and want to do something constructive. That leaves you out Charlie.
    in closing folks, CHARLIE HASN'T CALLED. HE is one of those people with nothing better to do. HE can barely use a search engine but managed to pull [redacted] entries. I sent you the stuff you missed. Don't be an investigator Charlie...it's NOT your calling.

If you wish to discuss how we can help you build the success of your business affiliation, please contact our Pre-Litigation Department at (602) 489-7200, Extension 217 or 232.

• Co
      25th of Aug, 2009

after reading all these texts its worse than i figured i am an affiliate of bce and i was approached vea cell phone from a company representing bce with the opportunity for a fast track into the sales business. 5000 dollors for 2500 call blasts and 2500 e-mail blasts to new merchants looking for credit card processing. I thought what a great plan make some money from this ad investment so i could expand my ad campaign to the google forum. I started for bce on the 14th of may and haven't seen a dime. The customer service number that Bob Scott (the sales person representing bce) gave me was the number for bce customer service. Every time i call i GET A RUN AROUND and a very polite ( I HAVE SENT AN e-MAIL TO THE SALES DEPARTMENT AND YOU SHOULD BE GETTING UR BI WEEKLY REPORTS IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS) this friday august 28th will be the 4th time i should be getting my reports in about two weeks. asfter this post i will be calling the number in the above texts to get some answers. If bce isn't to blame then it was a company that they had to authorize to sell ads for them and they need to take the issues i have and resolve them. The 5000 dollors was invoiced to edgemont productions but all the faxs and documentation was sent through bce. I was promissed not garanteed of course that i wouldn't have to sell anything that this call blast program would pay for its self and even if it didn't you would think that they could have sold to at least 110 out of 5000 merchant contacts that are looking for credit card processing

• Ti
      7th of Mar, 2010

So, Michael Reeder, how did it works out with Mr. Robin Phillips, if that is his real name?????

TSP Solutions is a company with an agent named Christina Saldana. Christina Saldana is the Notary for Bankcard Empire/Davidan Corporation. If you are able to get your credit card company to do a chargeback of funds that Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions charged to your account, then TSP Solutions steps in as a "Collection" Agency" and threatening you with non-payment. This in essence destroys your credit profile if you don't give into the threat.

Contact the Senators and House of Representatives for the state of Arizona, and ask them why there are very few regulations on these so called business. And why there are so many operating out of Arizona? Get a Congressional investigation going on these businesses in Arizona.

Edgemont Productions isn't even a licensed, registered business in Arizona. The only Edgemont Productions I could find is in Marshall, Texas run by a woman named Christina Anderson.

The Federal Trade Commission who investigates these types of business and the cold calls they produce, are down from 2000 employees to 1000, and they don't have enough people to keep up with the reports. These businesses are working on that by staying under the radar, unless people start to fight back, like they are now, then the companies started threatening defamation litigation. Deep pockets, especially since they are using someone else's money, and as long as people keep getting entrapped in their "program", "call blast", "e-mail blasts", and "sure thing" scripted messages, they will have more money to punish the people who complain when their chain is jerked. Bad Master, Good Dog, makes into bad dog.