Bank Of The West / re-opening checking account
My wife closed her checking account when we got married and forgot to switch over a few of her automatic payments to her new bank account. BOW re-opened her account without notification or authorization and obviously went negative by processing the charges. Now we're paying a bunch of money in overdraft fees and it's not fair. The payments shouldn't have gone through because the account was CLOSED and the companies could have contacted us directly for another form of payment.
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - Overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - ATM ate my debit card! 
- Bank Of The West - Daily Overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - Lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - Poor customer relation 
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - Unprofessional CSR's 
- Bank Of The West - Bank fees and Incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - Scammed me for $26.57!