Bank Atlantic / Fraud

1 2100 West Cupress Creek RdFt Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-940-5000/CEO Jarret Levan

Hello everyone,
I need everyone that has been screwed by Bank Atlantic OD Fees & NSF Fees to contact me at geminayedream@gmail.com and write the story of how you were robbed! I am going to the news with this and need support. I am also starting a petition to take to my lawyer, so please indicate if you would like your name and phone number listed. I would appreciate all the help I can get, those people should be put out of business! I'm going to organize a rally in front of the bank, protesting, dates are to come later.

Thank you for all your help!
Jilted in Jupiter
Sandi

Sa

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Sep, 2008

this bank has deceptive overdraft fee practices . i took 15.00 from my account in the morning from a teller in cash a check came in later that night and the account was overdrawn and i received a overdraft fee i get that but then they charged me 33.00 more dollars overdraft fee for the money i had taken out in cash that morning in these hard economic times thus bank does not care about its customers just themselves stay clear of this bank they wont be in buisness very long

• Ba
      8th of Sep, 2011

Hi Sandi,
    We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you have had with your BankAtlantic account. We would truly like the opportunity to speak with you offline concerning your experience. Please contact us at 877-948-2265 or email us at ecustomercare@bankatlantic.com at your earliest convenience.

Regards,