Bank Atlantic — worst bank ever
I suggest no one ever use this bank. They hold checks from 4-10 business days; if you have any charges go through before they decide to "clear" the deposit, they pay the charges but charge you $32 return fee. The charges would hit my account after the money was available, but would move the debit card charges up to a week previous... needless to say, after 5 years of this, we switched banks. We finally decided that it wasn't "our fault" at all and numerous others had the same problems.
More Bank Atlantic Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Atlantic - overdraft fees
- Bank Atlantic - predatory overdraft fees
- Bank Atlantic - poor business practices
- Bank Atlantic - $4.95 overdraft charged $200 in fees
- Bank Atlantic - theft, misrepresentation
- Bank Atlantic - lies, lies, lies...
- Bank Atlantic - dishonest overdraft fee
- Bank Atlantic - fraud