BAKFlip / BAK Industriesbackflip cover g2 26121

I Purchased a backflip cover for my 2015 Chevy Silverado on March 11, 2016 about a year and a half ago I noticed that it started lifting in the middle of the cover it has gotten worse and now it's leaking. I brought it back to the dealer Speedworld in Riverhead New York phone number [protected] I took my truck there to show them that it leaks badly and how bad it looks they took some pictures and called me and said they could not help me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Riverhead, NYI have been sick for quite a while and had some pretty big surgeries I was not able to bring the truck in with this first started happening I have spent a lot of money on this cover, I paid that $1031 to have it installed and the dealership has not tried to help me at all that's a lot of money for a cover that is a piece of garbage. I paid that $1031 to have it installed and the dealership has not tried to help me at all that's a lot of money for a cover that is a piece of garbage. I did email you about a month ago and never heard from anybody and also I called and left a message again nobody got in touch with me this is very bad customer service. My name is Rays Hummel phone number is [protected]

Ra