Bajaj / Money taken but no delivery given

1 India Review updated:

Thought of buying Bajaj 180 pulsar from Bajaj Showroom, Sai Service, Paud Fhatak, Pune. It cosed me around 64k's. I thought of financing half the asset value... My loan got cleared... And the sales person asked me to pay half the amount in cash... And then select the bike in the go down immediately... I paid the money then i went to go down... There he pretended that he know nothing about the availability of the bike... There i was told that bike is not available... It is now almost 9 days i am chasing him for bike... Getting the same answer the company has not dispatched the vehicle...

Comments

• Ve
      23rd of Feb, 2008
    Bajaj - No proper service
    India

Dear Sir,

I am only a Bajaj customer from 24/01/07 to till date. At Jan.07 I owned my new CT100 DLX Vechicle at Ram Auto (Known as your dealer) located in Dindigul City, Tamilnadu. At last month (Jan 26th 2017 Invoice No. 1718/Ram Auto, Dindigul, Tamilnadu) I exchanged my one year old CT100 DLX with New XCD125 Blue colured Vehicle with my satisfaction. I Know and expose your service throughout India Very well. But I am Upset of your Vehicle by a second time problem with in a month (Incident happened in between Dindigul and Batlagundu/40Kms.) No any proper response with your dealers and your service providers in Dindigul region. I hold my Vechicle in Batlagundu / Dindigul District / Tamilnadu and received my Acknowledgement slip J/No.65 / Regn. No. Tn57 w 9345 from the Service Providers in Batlagundu and their contact No. 9842949261 & 9842349261. From today at 3.00 p.m, at did all my work by foot. Very ashame to tell about Dindigul Dealers. They avoid customer calls after that invoiced the vehicle. Pls help me to arrange my vehicle as early as possible with in a year.

Thank You.