Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. / MENTLY HARRASMENT

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

My self "SUNIL GUPTA" residence of NOIDA (UTTAR PRADESH). I financed a BAJAJ DISCOVER bike from BAJAJ FINANCE, LOAN NUMBER - 2769, registration number UP16Q5321 which was stolen on December 30th from my resident address. I claim to Insurance company, and on 27th March I received a cheque from Insurance compay and on the same date I submitted that cheque to BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD.(VAISHALI GHAZIABAD BRANCH) for close my account, but after one and half month I did'nt received my balance amount and my balance PDC's and NOC, from BAJAJ FINANCE. On 27th March vaishali branch executive assured me that i will receive my cheque within 10 to 15 days i.e on April 05 to April 10th, but after one and half month, I received only fake assurance from Bajaj executive. Now they are not attainding my call when i ring them in this regard, they said "Hamei nahi pata ki aapka paisa kab aayega? Will they pay interest on my balance amount which is not pay by them in sufficient time?

SUNIL GUPTA
PH: [protected]
NOIDA

Comments

• Su
      1st of Jun, 2008

I have taken a loan from BAFL, to buy a Bajaj Pulsar on 7th June'05 under the proposal no 12961, for the tanure of 24 months, which was over on 15th june'07.
    After paying all the Installment, At the time of collecting NOC I shocked to know that Rs 3, 748/- is still outstanding.

This is to inform you, that all this outstanding payment is paid by me (receipts can be provided on demand) to one of your executive Mr.Ajay Sharma (9855994445), was never deposited by him.
    I bring the matter into the notice of your Collection Manager- Chandigarh, Mr. Dubey (98728-18830) who suggest me to speak to Mr. Ajay Sharma, I had a word with Ajay Sharma, who agree on his fault and ready to bring the NOC, but after chaising him for 15 days he refused to pick up my phone calls.

I regret to say that after all these episodes & a wait of 4 Months, I have left no option to take the matter in your notice. You are requested to kindly look in to the matter & take the appropriate action against the persons who are spoiling the Global image of Bajaj by their fraud.

Thanking you and expecting a quick action from you for releasing NOC.

• Su
      6th of Jun, 2008

Please update the status on above metion complaint, otherwise i'll take the legal help.

Sunil Sagar

• Na
      8th of Jul, 2008

HI SUNIL,

SINCE U HAVE THE DOCUMENTS U CAN EASILY LODGE A COMPLAINT CASE AGAINST THESE PERSONS IN THE CONSUMER FORUM OR OTHER COURTS.

• As
      21st of Jul, 2008

i have purchase new bajaj pulsar bike frm malout.but the dealer has given me old model bike that is 2007 model. so sir plz look farward about my complaint, i am very thankful to u...

• De
      18th of Aug, 2008

hi my self deepak chopra iam staying in mayur vihar ph-1 delhi-110091 few month back i purchased the laptop from sparktec computers in lajpat nagar central market on 31st march 2008 there i deal with your bajaj finance executive name Prashant who finance my laptop from bajaj finance now its already four month over and 4 emi will be cleared from my bank but still iam not getting my loan account statement and i have no schdule from your site whenever i call that person he said that sir i will do i send your schdule and there is another issue he said that your emi will de decocted every month of the day 5th but my first emi was decocted on 12-may-2008 then 08-june-2008 then 07-july-2008 and then the current one is on 06-aug-2008 there is no date fix.I ask him to give your manager no he gave me the no of Mr.Sachin who sitting at your Punjab Bagh office i discuss my all the problem with mr sachin and he sir you dont need to be worry i solve your problem you just send your emailid and i send you the copy of schdule but its already three month over iam not received any schdule copy on my emilid which iam already given to him so please solve this problem as soon as possible .
    Deepak Chopra (M)9811308636

• As
      18th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir
    i ashish dwivedi have purchased a bajaj ( pulser 150 bike ) NO:- UP -14 AE 3184 from shiva auto Gaziabad U.P,
    in the year of 2006. which is financed by bajaj auto finance.
    in september 2008 my installmant is completed so that i want no dues or N O C from your side
    so i want to know the procedure to get that documents. please help me out...

thanking you..

• Ku
      9th of Jan, 2009
    Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. - forcelly given Insurence
    19/140 a Patkapur Kanpur
    Kanpur
    Phone: 09235851135

I have got finance my Platina bike reg. no. UP78BE2303 by Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. I had paid all EMI time to time. When I asked Bajaj for NOC, they said I had to pay Rs.722 more for insurance of bike for year 2007-2008.
    While …..
    1.They never informed me about insurance and never sent me any copy of insurance certificate.
    2.I have been getting insurance from United India Insurance since I had taken bike. I renewed it time to time.
    Now I have to bear duel insurance for year 2007-08. At last I have paid Rs 722 to get NOC.
    Now I want your help to get back Rs. 722 as well as NOC.
    Kindly help me.

• Pr
      8th of Jun, 2009

i want to buy a dell laptop on finance of Rs. 40000 near

24th of Jul, 2011

haloo sir me ne ek pulsar lone me li thi jis ka lone bhi pura ho gaya ha par mujhe noc nahi mil rahi ha agar app ise par rahe ho to pls help me my no is 8881449002 ha