BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD,WHITE HOUSE,BEGUMPET,HYDERABAD / RENEWAL OF MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY

1 India Review updated:

I HAVE A INSURANCE POLICY NO.OG-[protected], expirey on 04/03/08, FOR MY PLATINA BIKE AS IT IS TO BE RENEWED, I GOT A LETTER FROM THE COMPANY, I CALL THE GIVEN NO TO SEND SOME EXECUTIVE TO COLLECT THE MONEY ON 3rd MARCH, THEIR EXECUTIVE CAME ON 5th OF MARCH (MR.RAJ KUMAR, MOBILE NO9885187120 ) WITHOUT ANY DOCUMENTS OF CASH TO BE RECIEVED AS A BIG CO I BELIVE AND PAID THE MONEY TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECIEVED MY RENEWAL CERTIFICATE NOR ANY RECIEPT OF MY MONEY, FOR THIS PROBLEM I CALLED THIER BEGUMPET OFFICE BUT I COULD NOT GET POSITIVE RESPONCE, LAST WEEK ONE LADY EXECUITVE CONFIRMED THAT MY POLICY IS RENEWD ON 14TH MARCH, WE WILL SEND THE SAME THROUGH COURRIER, BUT IT PAST 8 WORKING DAYS, BUT TILL NOW NOT RECIEVED MY POLICY.

Comments

• Dj
      27th of May, 2008

Sir

You have taken help of media coz these Idiots woudnt care for the customer, these are people are the kings of today, in hyderabad people are getting lazy these days, these problems are common in hyderabad, what i think was you should have filed a complaint with police and took the help of media sir, these days these guys are taking it easy, these companies want to make more customers and more money in any way, no propper responce to the customer if any things happens ok sir i will to talk with the manager and i will inform you tomorrow sir, they make us fool repeat the same old story again and again.

• Ra
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I took my car insurance policy with them last week. In which they didn't mentioned my car engine no /chassis no and they clain it is open end policy. I don't know what it mean. when the claim comes then they will start showing all these small issues. They just care about money and more customers, but customer support at all. I called them som many time, till date I haven't received my new policy.