Baja Motorsports / Defective product
My son was given a 49cc SC Scooter for Christmas in Denver. After 100 miles the throttle cable broke.
You have got to be kidding! Of course he has a 90 day warranty and this was not part of the motor plan coverage that good old Pep Boys convinced my friend he needed to buy.
Baja doesn't have the part, says it needs to be on back order for 6-8 weeks, can't contact their assemblers in China to find out the length of the cable so we can try and locate one ourselves and worsens the whole situation by insinuating that this is part of wear and tear.
More Baja Motorsports Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike