Backdrop Outlet / Unfulfilled Order

1 United States

I ordered at the end of October 2009, Backdrop Outlet's Five Piece Baby Poser Combo Set. Only after my order did I discover from the company that they had this item on backorder. I was surprised by this because most reputable internet companies clearly list when items are not in stock, and not the other way around. I was promised by e-mail and through instant messaging that this item would be in stock and shipped to me within a week. After said time had passed by and I didn't recieve anything, of course I contacted them back by e-mail and online messaging. They informed me that this item still did not come from their supplier but would for sure the following week. Due to being busy with personal matters I let a few weeks go by, and still nothing was delivered. I contacted them again and once again I got the same excuses about how they have not received the items I ordered and how they would send them out within two weeks, when they would supposedly get them. By the second week of December I received a shipment with only two of the five pieces from the Five Piece Baby Poser. Unsatisfied, I contacted this company again but I received an irritatingly indifferent attitude concerning my problem. I was always promised that once it arrives that they will send it. As of today, February 16th, 2010, I have still not received the last three pieces. Since then, I have found out that this company has a very bad reputation from the Better Business Bureau and I myself have asked the BBB for their assistance. Currently, I have tried to contact the company for at least a partial refund but so far I have not heard back from this company. So far my case has not been resolved and I am doubtful it will be resolved to my satisfaction.

I recommend anyone considering on buying from this company to consider otherwise. You will NOT receive your goods on time, if you will get them at all. Most likely you will be ripped off of your money. It is my opinion from my experience that this company actively deceives unsuspecting customers by falsly making their offered products appear to be in stock, when they are not, and attempts to steal customer's money by not providing what is ordered. There representatives confirm this with their indifferent attitudes to any and all contact, and flies in the face of good solid customer relations. If you order from Backdrop Outlet, you will be sorry, like me.

Thomas Bell