BabyBoo FashionWas supposed to get my order over two weeks ago

I was supposed to get my dress in late March and it is now mid April and I received nothing yet. I needed the dress on a certain date and they promised that I will get it, so I even paid for the express shipping. I sent them several messages and at first they did reply, but they completely ignored my two last emails. I don't know is BabyBooFashion just another scam site or there is really something wrong with the order. I need more information!

Lu
Apr 19, 2016

Comments

• Fl
      Jan 24, 2017

Honestly first and last time I order from @babyboofashion worst experience of my life!!
    1. It took two months for me to receive my dress
    2. Once I received it I took it out put it on and it had stains and marks on it
    3. I contacted them to let them know my problem it took then two weeks to reply
    4. In efforts to return my dress I had to pay $40extra to ship it back to them they didn't provide me with a return label
    5. Once they got it back they said they will not return it to me because it smells like perfume and it has marks. Which I told them everything about. I even sent in pictures. And it smelled like perfume because when I put it on I was already wearing perfume.

I hope you all can see why this company I do not see fit to order merchandise from I 100% prefer Mura boutique and fashion nova .

• Nr
      Apr 26, 2017

Babyboo are a joke! Both times I've ordered from them I've received faulty items and they refuse to refund even when they admit the item is faulty.
    Both times I've used the department of fair trading.
    The clothes are nothing like the pics. It's cheap garbage that you wouldn't even buy at an op shop.