Axis Bank / card not received

India Review updated:

I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 10 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 798382
MOBILE NO.: [protected]

Regards,
Pankaj Mudholkar

Comments

5th of Dec, 2007
I am sunil jain,appiled forAXISBANK credit card two month back.I received my application reference num ber.but credit card not received

..NAME--SUNIL KESHARNATH JAIN
APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER 797974 MOBILE NO 9850567480
Sa
  21st of Dec, 2007
dear sir

i have not revceived from axis bank regarding my new account in axis bank as they send the bank summary or details but not sending my new kit as usually a bank give to new customer
Bs
  6th of Jan, 2008
Hi,

Iam Sunil kumar.Bolisetty.Two months back i have applied for credit card in card-to-card process.but only 20 days back i got a message saying that card is issued&given some number for reference.But on the same day i met with an accident& lost my mobile.So i missed that reference number now.

I dont know what had happened to that card,whether issued or not.Can you please help me out to know what had happened to that.If you need any details in order to tell me the details,please feel free to call me on 9866505955 in any time.please do help me in this matter.

thanks,
B.Sunil Kumar.
  9th of Oct, 2008
Sir
I had got my Account number, i Connect Password, Telebanking Pin, Debit Card. But I didn’t get my ATM Password. I had forward my complaint to pattom Axis bank before two months. At that time, I had applied a new form for ATM Password and a cheque book. At this time ( 24-09-2008 ), I didn’t get any information’s from pattom branch. So you please make do immediate action soon.
  9th of Oct, 2008