Award Notification Commission [ANC] / I won $2,000,000.00

United States Review updated:

Sent me a letter stating I won 2 million dollars but because of an oversight that I need to send them $ 12.99 in the form of cash, check, money order or cc. This is the first time i have heard.from this company.
I have been contacted by another company claiming they were with Readers Digest and they were to give me another chance to win my cash money and Mercedes but I needed to get a cashiers check from Chase Bank for $ 325.00 and deposit into an account with the name of Donyella Alan in NYC. So they could deliver my cash and ship me my car. In any case they kept on so finally I told them I would just come there and get it. They argued a bit but finally gave me location. Claimed they were in Waco Texas. When I tried to pull up driving directions couldn't be found. So I just put in addressing and came up in Amarillo n Texas, but when you put in just zip code it came up in Arkansas n now don't forget the check was to be deposited in an account in NYC... LOL
I have had so many scams after me in the last 3 months including for free medical supplies all they need is my insurance information. Don't trust anyone!!

Lo
Jul 22, 2016

Comments

• Bu
      Nov 01, 2016

I received a letter from some AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION stating I won $2, 000, 000. lol! But wait there's more! I need to send (by mail only) $11.89 to process funds. It also states I have to mail the original forms back to them at the following address: Corporate Sponsor Judging And Decisions Award Notification Submission PO Box 2905 Kansas City, KS 66110. What dummies! Who's falling for this crap? Hope they caught asap!

• Ca
      Nov 02, 2016

I fell For it and am about to file a lawsuit