Award Notification Commission [ANC] / award determination and official processor claiming I have won this award

1 Kansas City, KS, United States Review updated:

I have received an executive judging panel award determination and official processor letter in the mail. And it's claims that I have the winnings pre-selected winning number and it has been identified as a match for pending payment of a 2 million-dollar award. Is States that this letter seeks to verify my ID reference number for the actual award opportunity so stated and verified in negotiable cash funds It also says that this is not a mistake and the dispatch of this direct communication is your official advisement from the operational headquarters of the ANC an international sweepstakes organization located in Kansas City KS United States of America. And what it also says is that we request that you come forward at once bY returned mail. The letter also reads that your judges must inspect my attached ancient determination document to coordinate formal record of my name and delivery address then it says please note if you return this document by the deadline it would be your privilege to honor my selection of payment of the award funds either an annuity paying me $66, 666.66 per year for 30 consecutive years total 2 million dollars. Or an alternate payment of lump sum Cash of 1 million $325, 000 dollars. says this is a large cash award all requested instructions for your completion are specified on the attached page numbers one through three. Then it also says there are no further levels or stages of completion subject to this major award series. In the last paragraph it says please return your completed entrant determination document at once the entire attached page must be returned for the judges inspection and official record return the form and your pre selected winning number so our judges can confirm and validate my pre selected winning number. As winner you will receive the full cash award without exception. By LAW we must pay you. The time for excitement is now. The total amount of grand prize is ($2, 000, 000.00) our office is anxious to proceed and once again congratulations. Signed by Mr. Morley Smith, Director Of Awards.
So with all of that being said and in documentation and asumming by law. When could I expect the actual award. And not anymore papers telling me iv won this award. Anyone pertaining to this can reach me via email. By mr.ortiz.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@outlook.com thank you once again.

Bl
Sep 13, 2018
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• 9w
      13th of Sep, 2018

its a scam I would not respond or send them anything