Avast / Security

Myself roop i use avast antivirus that downloding free from hippo.com
I faces always internet security problem .Whan i use internet it alwayas shows a message :this is eaisly read by third party"
Now what can i do...

Ro
Mar 29, 2013

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Aug, 2013

After a year's free trial, I paid - at a reasonable price - for a year's worth of anti-virus AVAST service. I was provided an order reference number, a receipt, download instructions and assurance that the download had gone through. Nevertheless I continued for the next six weeks to receive irritatingly intrusive visual pop-ups accompanied by VOICE telling me I needed to renew. I thought they would eventually disappear. When the warnings became more time sensitive - "Your AVAST becomes inactive in one week." I called them and was referred to a technician. "Mike" told me the problem was in my computer, that the download actually never had worked. Furthermore, my computer was in such bad shape that my personal, local technician could not repair it. ONLY AN AVAST ENGINEER COULD REPAIR MY COMPUTER...at a cost of $169. "IF YOU DON"T REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER SOON, IT WILL DAMAGE NOT ONLY AVAST, BUT ALL YOUR PROGAMS. IT"S URGENT.
    I said, "This sounds like a scam." Mike replied, "I'm not trying to sell you anything, but I'm telling you your entire computer system is in danger." I then called my local trusted computer tech guy who re-downloaded the AVAST software. I got an email from AVAST saying all was good, that I just needed to register the product which I did.

• Vb
      8th of Apr, 2016

Hello, I paid $39.99 to Avast Nexway for internet security. In the past I have used Avast as my internet security. On the bottom right hand corner where the hidden icon button is, there is a red cross on my avast internet security and it says I am unprotected. Is Avast Nexway part of your company or have I been scammed. I have lost all my emails from 2015 due to being hacked, maybe I have no protection, please advise me on this.
    vickibiddle@yahoo.com.au