AutoPartsGiant.com / CRIMINALS!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Fraudulent business practices, wire fraud, etc. etc. Ordered parts to be shipped to me in California, 3 to 8 business days. Its day 9, still have not received. Called them numerous times, finally got through. Spent 20 minutes on phone arguing with rude representative who contradicted himself a dozen times. First, said he didn't have a tracking number, MIGHT receive order next week. Asked if I came to Bellflower, if I could pick order up, was told no. I replied that the parts were supposedly "in stock" according to their website and my invoice for $94.00, which had already been charged to my account. He then backpeddled and said, no, parts are coming from Philadelphia, PA!!! I asked to cancel order, he simply refused. To date, I have no resolution. The "FINE PRINT" on their website is ridiculous and in my opinion, illegal. They state that you cannot even get a UPS tracking number until up to 5 days after your order has shipped, that you cannot cancel your order if it has already shipped. THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF YOUR ORDER HAS ALREADY SHIPPED!!! I should have checked these guys out on the BBB website before ordering from them. There are 759 complaints on the BBB website. Autopartsgiant.com does not have an active corporation listing with the Secretary of State, Corp. Filings. For those who cannot get any resolution, file a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Division. www.IC3.gov, I am!!!

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Mar, 2008
    AutoPartsGiant.com - Beware
    AutoPartsGiant.com
    201 Zenith Lane
    Bastian
    Virginia
    Phone: 276-988-5007
    www.autopartsgiant.com

I received wrong parts 2 days ago and can't seem to get proper info on how to return. Customer service is poor, to say the least.They have such foreign accents that an American can't understand them.

• Ed
      18th of Aug, 2008
    AutoPartsGiant.com - NON-service
    AutoPartsGIANT.com
    Phone: 1-828-891-3357
    AutoPartsGIANT.com

Ordered parts June 24. Called 800 number mid-July. Unbelievable hold time and rude sales person(s) Never sent tracking number. Finally said part was lost by UPS. Would reship and I would get part in 3-8 days. Since that time have repeatedly called. More empty promises. Still no parts. Have had credit card dispute charge now and am calling UPS to maybe get them to stop pickup and delivery to company. Auto Parts Giant makes them look bad.

27th of Oct, 2008

I ordered almost 15 items that would normally be on the shelf at PepBoys (belts, hoses, thermostst, water pump). It took over a month (NO LIE) to get the items and then the order was not even complete!! I wrote their customer service department and they NEVER EVEN REPLIED to my letter. NOR did I get ANY updates on my orders at all. I have never gotten this treatment at JC Whitney.. There are too many auto parts suppliers to screw with this lousy place.

• Bu
      30th of Oct, 2008

just check the California BBB for info on the clowns that run this
    business...

• Do
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    AutoPartsGiant.com - Misrepresentation
    autopartsgiant
    California

This company's website advertised "free shipping" for orders over a certain amount ($50), and then proceeded to charge a $4.95 "handling" fee. Companies that surreptiously separate handling from shipping are not to be trusted. Further, even though my order was not shipped within the specified time and did not provide a tracking number, it arrived two items short, but invoice marked credit. I was only able to extract that credit, which should have been posted immediately, by filing a complaint with PayPal. If you buy from them, be sure to use a payment method that fully provides for refunds/charge-backs.

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2009
    AutoPartsGiant.com - paid for and got nothing in return
    Arizona

I have recently ordered a part that I need asap on line and paid for it with my credit card and I am still waiting, nothing has come . I have called left several messages emailed and this Jim Pennington will not call or email mail me back I think something needs to be done. On monday I am calling the BBB and reporting this company and him, we hard hard working people and every dollar is hard earned why should some one get away with this ...I am Highly upset.

• Ri
      12th of Mar, 2009

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.
    After ordering my parts and being told that it would only take 8 day at the most for delivery, still no parts on Mar 6th. They charge my credit card on Feb 25 right after I placed the order. I called a couple days after placing order but was told it wasn't enough time to provide tracking number. Since then I have not been able to contact by phone. Get put on hold then hung up on.

• In
      20th of Jul, 2009
    AutoPartsGiant.com - Rip off
    Autopartsgiant.com

This company charged my credit card immediatly, and has taken weks to deliver one of my orders, and still has not delivered the other. If I do finally get through to a human being, they tell me that my order has shipped but they can not provide a tracking #. they tell me that it will be e-mailed to me, but nothing happens. I am going to have my bank reverse the charge. Do not allow yourself to be robbed be these people.

• Fr
      25th of Jul, 2009
    AutoPartsGiant.com - Beware
    Autopartsgiant.com

Received an instant email that my order was processed and my credit card charged. No tracking # for shipping was included however. No further email received. Attempted to call them 02-16-09 for tracking #. No answer. Called again 02-17 and 02-18 several times, no answer. Checked order status with order # on their web site. Item was not shipped!!

By now I new that something fishing was going on. Searched the internet for reviews. Found a mountain of complaints.

This company is out-of business but still taking orders! This is criminal. Fortunately I could charge-back my credit card payment. Do not make internet payments with your ATM card ever.