Autopage Cellular / Require an itemised billing

KZN, South Africa Review updated:

Hi my name is mr rajanrhiran govindsamy, from last year november 2013, I requested that auto cellular give me an itemised billing as in novemder 2013 there was two unauthorised amounts had been taken off my account in one day, hence the standard bank fraud unit requires proof that I made a call to their call centre as soon as the money was withdrawn, this will assist for my money to be refunded back to me. I have called autopage more than a 100 times begging them to furnish me with an itemised billing for the month of november 2013. They advised that my account is prepaid and they cannot release the itemised billing to me. I am really upset and need advise, and who can I call to get results at autopage celluar as noone there can assist me and give me the itemised billing. I am willing to pay for the itemised billing. Thank you.

Ra
Sep 22, 2014

Comments

• De
      May 31, 2011
    Autopage Cellular - Upgrading
    Autopage cellular head office and Village Walk Branch
    South Africa

Their customer service is disgusting. When you call them on their care line, you have to wait for extended periods of time. They do not get back to you. They do not value their customers at all. A person with an active business life does not have time to run after their cellular service provider. Don't ever do business with them.

• Ro
      Apr 13, 2012
    Autopage Cellular - Cell Phone Number not Activated 2Yrs
    Autopage Cellular
    South Africa

I had cell phone contract upgraded and have been paying for the last 2 years .Since the last 2 years the cell phone number is not active . After several visits to Autopage Tygervalley the team is not ableto credit my account for non provision of service or avctivate the line .Each time i am told that they will do sim swap and it will be activated in 48 Hours . Who can i get help from ?

• El
      Nov 18, 2013

Both my husband and I have taken an decision that when this contract period is over we WILL NOT EVER do business with Autopage Cellular again. Today is the 18th, my upgrade took place th 30th Oct, my devise was faulty had te send it back, I was made out as the pig in the story as if it is my fold my new devise was broken. My husband told Autopage please phone before you send the courier as he is in and out, twice the courier just pitched, refused to give phone to my son, refuse to wait a few min for my husband to return, he also still not have his devise.
    WE SHOULD HAVE NOT LISTENED TO AUTOPAGE HEAD OFFICE ABOUT COST SAVING and just went to our local dealer.
    Louis and Elizabeth Schlebusch - Kempton Park