Auto Parts Giant / Not refunding money

United States, California, Bellflower
Auto Parts Giant
05/08/09. I ordered window motors left and right rear for a 1992 Crystler Labaron.

05/09/08 I was notified via email from E MART INC BELLFLOWER, CA 90706 with shipment date of 05/08/08, boxes shipped: 1, Delivery date EST):05/13/08, Carrier: UPS ORGIN 90706, Service: G, Tracking #: 1Z56EW[protected]/09/08 Received email from customer service Auto Parts Giant that order invoice # 164021 had been shipped.

06/05/09 I sent email to customer service Auto Parts Giant asking for a Return Goods Number because I no longer needed the left and right rear window motors. 06/06/07 I sent second email to customer service Auto Parts Giant requesting a Return Goods Number so I could return un needed item to them.

06/07/09 received email from customer service Auto Parts Giant that order invoice #164021 had been shipped. this was completly not what I has asked of them. I wanted a return goods number so I could return unneeded parts and not to comfirm my order had been shipped I knew that because I had already received parts and wanted to return them to Auto Parts Giant.

06/09/08 Received email from George at Auto Parts Giant letting me know "A request for tracking has already been submitted to the warehouse it has shipped from as soon as they get back with us witch should be tomorrow we will let you know what is going on with the order". Again they have not listened or acknowledged my request for return goods number.

07/26/08 Sent another email to customer service Auto Parts Giant stating that I have not received any paperwork from their company for my request of a Return Goods number and that If I did not hear from their company that I would be calling The Better Busisness Bureau to report their services.

07/31/08 Sent message to Auto Parts Giant customer service asking them to send me a Return Goods Number so I could return parts.

08/01/08 Received email from Art at Auto Parts Giant stating that "Anypart purchased from AutoPartsGIANT.com can be returned for any reasonwithin the first 30 days provided that product has not been installed or damafed. (subject to product availability and inspection). Any questions reguarding your part after the 30 day period please contact the products manufacture. The part must be unused, in its orginal packaging (no seals or packaging can be broken on gasket or timing sets), and must be in resaleable condition. Because of the nature of automotive parts, the following items are unfortunately not returnable: cut hose, carburetors, electrical parts (That show any sign of being plugged in!), and special order items. Once order is shipped the customer must follow these stepspolicy please call us @ [protected]". With message telling me that my (return goods number) = 204866APG then telling me where to ship parts and how to pack them. As you can see it is now August 2008 and I have just receive my return goods number my orginal request for RGN was 06/05/09 within the 30 days to request the RGN.

08/09/08 Parts were sent back to Auto Parts Giant from UPS store #[protected] with tracking number 1ZRX[protected]. Costing me another $9.74 to ship item on top of the $106.32 that I have already spent for parts and have not been able to receive my money back from Auto Parts Giant.

08/26/08 Sent email to UPS store #5039 asking if Auto Parts Giant had received package sent to them on 08/09/08.

08/26/08 Received email from UPS store #5039 letting me know that package was delivered on Thursday August 14, at 9:36 AM and signed for by Robert. 12/06/08 Sent email to Jon at Auto Parts Giant asking about our return goods to Auto Parts Giant and why we have not yet received a refund.

12/11/08 Received email from Aaron at Auto Parts Giant saying "hi this is arron i've looked at you rgn and will send it to the credit dep". "thanks any questions give me a call [protected]".

01/29/09 Called and spoke in person to George to see why I have not yet received my refund for returned goods. I gave George my Return Goods Number 204866APG along with invoice with UPS shipping # [protected] and told him that it was signed for by Robert. He asked for invoice number which I did not have with me at the time of call I told George that I would call him back later today at his phone number [protected] Ext number 202. I called back later and left message on answering machine with needed information and asked George to call me back at my home number [protected].

01/30/09 Called and left second voice message with george with no return to me as of today 03/13/2009 It has been 10 months that I have been trying to get Auto Parts Giant to refund me my money in the amount of $106.32 for returned parts. I have have either spoken to or have had email contact with: George, Art, Jon, Aaron, and customer service with very little help or assistance.

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain