Auto One Warranty / Can't get my refund of $1844.00

1 310 Commerce Suite 150Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-499-4116

Last December, 2009 I purchased an extended auto warranty contract in the amount of $1844.00. After reading the contract and the many complaints registered online, I wrote a letter of cancellation and requesting my money refunded. I followed their procedure to cancel. I called them and they indicated they received the letter and it was in process. I have called numerous times since and still get the same response. That has now been over 10 weeks since they received my letter. Cany you help? This company should be put out of business!

Don Renschler
Caldwell, Idaho
[protected]

Comments

• Gn
      25th of Mar, 2010

They scammed me out of $1500 for an acura warranty I bought last November 2009 and cancelled on December. I have the same experience as you have, Is there a way we can sue them to get our money back. How have they stayed in business with all this numerous complains?

• Gn
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have filed a claim with my bank to credit me the money I lost. Try that.

• Di
      19th of Apr, 2010

I too, was a victim of this company. After finding this website, I saw that Glen from the law offices of Sandra White had made a post that he was workingon refund cases. THEY GOT ME MY MONEY BACK IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS!!! here is their contant info g2@shwlawoffice.com
    972-735-0546 office
    972-735-0595 fax
    www.shwlawoffice.net

I was worried this was another scam, it was not!!! I am so glad!! please pass the word on to anyone you know has been a victim of this company.

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2010

I have called to cancel my policy because I no longer own the vehicle/...the person that answered the phone said that auto one warranty was no longer in business and in order to get my money back I would have to write them a letter requesting a refund...I think this stinks seeing as they took over the company. If anyone can tell me how to go about getting a refund please email me at ram01_669#msn.com...I would appreciate it very much.
    Rich