Auto Loan Finders / Bad experience

I don't have the best of credit so I heard that Auto Loan Finders had a program that would increase your credit score by 150 points.

I went there & bought a car, after a year of making my payments on time every month, my credit score didn't increase at all and they also said after a year of making your payments on time, you would be able to trade your car for another car with a lower interest rate.

When I asked them about this after my year of paying on time, Don Jett, one of the sales people told me that they couldn't do anything to help me because my credit score was low and I still owed too much on the car.

Well, this was my reason in the beginning for even buying a car from them, now they're telling me that they can't help me. Then they said another reason they couldn't help me was because I lived in another state.

Well I never lived in Georgia, so why would they sale me the car in the first place, if that was their policy?

Va

Comments

• Th
      15th of Jul, 2008

Sounds like you really didn't make your payments, or weren't making other payments. If you're making all of you're payments to everything on time and in full, there is no reason why your credit score won't go up.