Auto Europa, Sicily by Car S.p.A. / Over charged
I rented a Fiat 500 from Sicily By Car/Auto Europa Rent A Car on 19 Jun, 2015 for 1 day. I got a quote through DoYouItaly for 23 euros, I opted for the additional insurance of 15 euros, and was not able to refuel before returning the car. We did 105 kilometers which I calculate fuel of about 6 litres at a cost of about 10 euros. I expected my bill to be about 48 euros, yet the amount on my credit card is about 95 euros. My DoYouItaly voucher number is DYI-[protected], the Sicily by Car documentation has numbers 156942 and 2481438.
I have emailed repeatedly to get a credit but I am being ignored.
More Auto Europa, Sicily by Car S.p.A. Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Europa, Sicily by Car S.p.A. - Unreasonable additional charge on car rental and bad service 
- Sicily by Car rental - damage to car 
- Auto Europa - Sicily by Car - repair ripp-off 
- Sicily By Car - FRAUD CHARGE OF CREDIT CARDS 
- Auto Europa? Sicily By Car - Over charging/Wrong charges
- Sicily By Car - charging extra money
- Sicilyby Car - warning-sicily-by-car-fraudulent
- Sicilybycar Autoeuropa - car rental ra n 260105687 voucher 2968519
- Sicily By Car - Unethical behaviour / possibly a scam
- Sicily By Car / Auto Europa - fine