Authorize.net / They steal from you and their support is a joke
I cannot believe the nonprofessional behavior of this company. They steal from you and their support is a joke. You write to support.authorize.net and no matter what you say, no matter what your issue is--they copy and paste about "how concerned they are and they understand" and tell you to call in. What is the point of this support email? I had to threaten harassment if they didn't stop sending me those copy and paste emails!
That aside---they over charged me over $200. They had TWO accounts set up for me and were billing them both! Then will not credit me back. Tried the support.authorize.net first--again told me to call in. So, I called in—they said they would investigate and get back to me. What did they do? Sent me one of those copy and paste emails denying my claim!
They verified and acknowledged there had been two accounts set up and they STILL won't credit me back. I'm going back to dispute charges, will be notifying other website retailers at the Internet Retailer annual conference, and posting about these thieves everywhere possible.
If you operate with this kind of unscrupulous conduct as authorize.net does, the word WILL get out.
They are like talking to a door knob----that steals from you!
More Authorize.net Complaints & Reviews
- Authorize.net - Stay away from them 
- Authorize.net - Authorize.net and its affiliate companies are horrible
- Authorize - Unethical practices
- Authorize.net - They continued to take money from me, but the account must be closed
- Authorize.net - do not do business with them
- Authorize.net - merchant account/ billing gateway
- Authorize - Avoid
- Authorize.net - don't use them