Authorhouse / print on demand, book publisher
I published a book with Authorhouse in 2015 and was not satisfied with the accountability in sales, royalties, and finished product. (Rogue Journey) After months sales took place without feedback to the author and also over the course of years. The book was also sold in the U. K. where it was first published. The book is still available in some outlets. I believe on consignment.
Last year. I withdrew the book from Authorhouse and Amazon distribution after complaining to the Better Business Bureau in the publisher's home state, but the matter has not been resolved.
This Public submission Is to anyone interested in forming a Class Action Suit against the publisher?
Apparently once a book is published it lives forever on the sales outlet shelves, is sold, but Authorhouse keeps the royalties over the years which can be and often are with time, significant. In example: Grandad writes a memoir which at first sells well, and then Grandpa dies or the old guy forgets, the family forgets about it, but the bio keeps on occasionally selling on consignment, and over a short or long period sales records go unreported and disappear. Where does the residue royalty go? Millerronald52@Yahoo.
More Authorhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author House - terrible experience 
- Author House - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - authorhouse — self-publishing rip off 
- Authorhouse - dishonest scam 
- Author House - book publishing 
- Authorhouse - self publishing scam authorhouse 
- Authorhouse - royalties
- Authorhouse - services of illegal pulling money off of my credit card without my permission
- Authorhouse - isabelle leymarie