Authorhouse / theft of royalties
Hey Wes or Dave, both of you go to hell! We all know you were sent here by AuthorHouse/Xlibris/iUniverse to cause division and derision. You already know that I'm fairly well known so your arguments are first class grade A b/s! AuthorHouse is a crooked company and now that the D.A. in Indiana is investigating them, all of us need to give them all the support he needs and prevent a behind the scenes under the table payoff if that' s possible (and I'm not saying the D.A. can be bought). But I have no doubt that if AuthorHouse can pay somebody off that they will do it. Instead of planting these people online to try an explain away the theft of our monies they would save themselves a lot of trouble if they would just pay us our money then they wouldn't have to explain crap! So save your lame and stupid explanations, save your frickin' breath and just pay us the money we are owed or surely as God lives and give us life and breath He will bring you down to your knees! Without us you wouldn't have a business! Even if you paid us our money, you would still collect substantial profits per the agreements! But if we have to go to every company you deal with and turn over records and books, this thing is set in motion and we won't stop until we either get our money or see all of you in jail where you belong! Now take that back to your bosses at AuthorHouse because they have surely committed a crime by stealing our royalties!
More Authorhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author House - terrible experience 
- Author House - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - authorhouse — self-publishing rip off 
- Authorhouse - authors not being paid for all sales 
- Authorhouse - trying to my get my cookbook new groove fusion publish
- Authorhouse - book: "forgotten lost and hidden america"
- Authorhouse - no refund forthcoming after cancelling a publishing package.
- Authorhouse - print on demand, book publisher 
- Author House - book publishing