Audible.com / they suck!
My son cancelled his account and they still charged him the following month... Incurring $40.00 in overdraft fees (he's 16 with very little in the bank). When I went to cancel the account today, I found that I couldn't do it over the internet - had to contact them by phone. We are going to have to close his account so they will stop drawing money out. They suck!!
Sylvia Stuhlpfarrer's Response, Nov 28, 2017
Audible Contacts & Information
Posted: Nov 28, 2017 by Sylvia Stuhlpfarrer
unauthorized credit card charge
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
I have again been charged in november 2017 for audible.com subscription without having a membership.
Please verify and refund me the money that has been withdrawn from my credit card account in an unauthorized manner.
More Audible.com Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - refund not received
- Audible - fraud service
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!
- Audible - $16.37 every freaking month since october 2016 
- Audible.com - membership