AT&T / rude customers
Rules to the at&t wireless consumer*
1. Dont call in to customer service yelling!
2. Always check you rollover balance!
3. Look at the bill before you cal in assuming you have been over charged!
4. Dont kill the messanger!!!
5. Dont lie!! Things happen, we really do understand. We and consumers also.
6. Dont claim you shold have a wireless phone insurance. (If you didnt ask for it and you havene been paying for it then you dont have it. This goes back to rule 5 because if there was something on the bill you were paying for and you really didnt ask for it you would hacw called in to have it removed asap!
7. Asking to talk to a manager is ok. Reps are not threatened by that.
8. Accept responsibility for you own actions!
9. Stop under estimating your children. Thgey kow more about cell phone than you do!
10. Pay you bill on time and when you dont expect a $5 late fee (Most states) and its past due 10 days or more expect to be disconnected and expect the $36 reconnection fee!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service