Atbatt.com / Bad service

This was the first time that I have dealt with atbatt and I feel it will be the very last time if they continue to package "HAZMAT" material as they did for me. I purchased two small 12volt Lead Acid batteries and I am VERY dissatisfied at their packaging method. The batteries arrived in an oversized box allowing both batteries to shift end-to-end and from side-to-side. All the terminals of both batteries were bent and damaged. I needed these batteries for an electric chairlift for a handicap person and the old batteries needed to be replaced ASAP or I would have returned the batteries and shopped elsewhere!! All I can say is ~~~~ BUYERS BEWARE of atbatt!!!

Tr

More Atbatt.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cu
      19th of Aug, 2009

I got scammed by them too. AtBatt.com Sent me wrong part, then charged me to return it and for shipping a correct one. Battery lasted 2 months and I had to pay a warranty fee and shipping back to them and to me. They sell refurbished products so the don't last long and then they charge the warranty repalcement fee. AtBatt.com is definetly a scam and i will never purcahse anything form them again. BUYERS BEWARE of AtBatt.com!!!

4th of Nov, 2009

THEY HIRE ILLEGAL WORKER NAMED MJ KIM.

• Ca
      24th of Mar, 2015

I WAS READY TO PURCHASE FROM THEM, UNTIL I READ THIS...THANK YOU, YOU HAVE SAVED ME TONS OF TROUBLE...

• Sh
      23rd of Jul, 2015

I ordered a set of 16 batteries from them, checking and double checking if they were good enough for my application with the salesman. Paid and they shipped, they only lasted one and a half weeks and by the time they replied for return it was after the 30 day return policy, they offered me 10% off a next purchase...I told them amazon has the same discount for the same product from you with free shipping. I got nothing but the runaround. Please do your research and buy smart!

• Al
      20th of Sep, 2016

T.W.I.M.C.
    This is an eMail in the form of a disappointment.
    I inadvertently purchase the wrong  batteries from "atbatt". (Web page a little confusing)
    In order to receive the correct batteries, I would have to return the "wrong batteries" ... I pay the $6.95 postage ... order the correct batteries ... I pay the $6.95 postage.
    Here's the rub. The 2 batteries coast $5.18 ... the postage is $6.95. (This already is dumb) Return postage is $6.95. (per your return requirements)
    Receive the correct batteries $?.?? (+/- )? ...postage $6.95. (dumber)
    Battery value??, $5.18 ...
    Total postage $20.85.
    TOTAL COAST ...$26.03. (The dumbest)

What's wrong with this picture ... Daaaa! The postage plus your return requirements? ...

In as much you would not send me the correct batteries "postage free" and I would have to pay the return postage ...
    Guess what ... I ordered the correct batters from one of your competitor's (a lot chipper). And look at this "POSTAGE??? a flat $2.00"
    So! don't yea think atbatt should correct their "Marketing Strategy"

A disgruntle (non returning customer).
      (Not Dumb)