Asurion / cell phone warrenty

Bought cell Phone from Verizonwireless and then added Insurance for 4.99 a month extra and then the Samsung would not hold a charge and after calling Asurion and they told us we had to pay the 50.00 deductable which was no problem and told we would get the same phone in replace of the bad one, they sent us a down grade of the more expensive one and we then upgraded thru Verizon to a new phone and now since we have had 2 claims in 1 year they have stopped our insurance for 1 year. I have given the phone to my grandson that is also on another Verizon plan but they will not let him put insurance on that phone either . They are saying that even tho the phone is not holding a charge that they cannot do anything about it since we gave it to him and it voided or warrenty!!!Now we have a worthless phone and Asurion will not stand behind their product in honoring us as a valued customer to at least work something out with us. Anyone that has this same problem I hope they work better with you and as far as Verizonwireless I hope they stop them from being their insurance company!!!

D  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Cancel your phone insurance if you aren't happy. Then you can buy a NEW phone at the full retail price! Oh wait, that's right. You won't pay the full retail price because you are cheap and then complain about paying $50 for a refurb REPLACEMENT cell phone.

Asurion Logo Asurion