Asurion Insurance / T-Mobile Phone / phone insurance: ripoff
Don't ever subscribe for cell phone insurance unless maybe you paid $500 for your phone. Then again you can probably use the insurance thru your AmEX card and it would be better. It's not worth it with the monthly fees, the high deductible, the crappy replacement phones, and the lousy customer service.
The customer service reps are not very helpful and are misleading; they must make commission off how many phone calls they take. Twice, 2 months apart, I called them to cancel the insurance, not knowing or being told that I should cancel the insurance through T-mobile. Then they wouldn't acknowledge that I had even called. Selective admittance?? Now I'm responsible for those charges because I didn't cancel them before the end of the billing cycle!! How was I to know that the charges were going to be on the bill, until the bill was billed?! Then they can't give me credit! Bull XXXX! I was even nice to the reps.
More Asurion Insurance / T-Mobile Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - sprints trust that asurion would take care of its customers
- Asurion - phone insurance
- Asurion - cellphone
- Asurion - iphone x
- Asurion - iphone 8