Astro Supersport / Failing to properly broadcasting Olympic Ceremony

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I am very disappointed to not be able to see the entrance of my country, Mauritius, to the Olympics. Does Astro find that Commercials are more important than my country. There were about 3 cuts to commercials during the ceremony where I am certain other countries were missed out too.
The whole world waits for the ceremony in order to cheer while seeing their fellow people entering the Olympics Games in front of so many people.
Mauritius might be an island but Astro has no right to choose which country to broadcast.
So much for "One World One Dream".

Mi

Comments

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Astro Malaysia Holdings - Customer service
    Pasir gudang
    Malaysia

I call customer service and machine answer me...astro said 3 hour after payment but i wait after 3 days...wtf...so how long to i still wait...???astro is a terrible and bad company to choose

• Sh
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Astro - Ak dah bayar kate ada tertunggak

Salam sejahtera..
    Memang payah ker nak cakap dengan customer service ni..
    Ak dah bayar.. Ko kata ada tertunggak.. Apa cerita ni... 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Su
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Astro - Temporary service offline due to delay payment
    Selangor
    Malaysia

I need to offline astro service channel due to some delay payment until i pay all of the bill fully. Please do it as soon as possible or rather i cannot pay all of the bill that coming up.

• St
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Astro - Technical support
    Malaysia

As an Astro customer I am not happy with the new terms of astro whereby the customer has to pay for the technician, even when the problem is a technical problem on Astro.

Why should the customer be charged for a technical default by Astro, this is ridiculous and unethical, we were informed when we sign up that customer support is free

• Ji
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Astro - Product and service
    Kajang
    Malaysia

Why is there not a showing on Cinemax channel on Wednesday 11th October which was promised the film title 'Layer Cakes'. It was shown 'Tyson' instead. Countdown clock for next showing also indicate the title layer cake. This is very frustrating to consumers and irresponsible of Astro not explaining to us.

• Sy
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Astro Malaysia Holdings - Service
    Rawang
    Malaysia

I nk complaint i tak berpuas hati dgn service astro.sudah bnyk report i buat.sampai skrg kes i clear lgi.sekrg i nk isu pekerja astro yg dtg rumah pasang buat service teruk sgt.pasang xkemas membahayakn.pls respon i punya compalaint.i dh penat nk taip bnyk2.

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Astro - Cheater

TO: ASTRO MALAYSIA

I received call saying my terminated account has been selected for free view.
    saying I can now switch on my inactive account to watch.

Then charge me for RM26.00 for an account that was terminated for half year.
    And I never ask for it.
    Please remove the charge since i never request for any reactivation

19th of Sep, 2018
    Astro - service
    Malaysia

Saya mohd jasrul azanee bin jasni no acc 0832314924, sy setiap bulan byar bil melalui maybank2u.tapi baru2 nie dapat bil ada tungakkan pulak...saya ada bukti pembayaran...mintak pihak astro tolong update...