Astro / customer careline

Melaka, MY Review updated:

A/c number: [protected]... I had reacieved a pre-recording call continuity 4 days to ask me make payment when I am confinement period. I can't arrange my payment since is a recording call. So the line interrupt yesterday and today I received a call again and I request my astro account number and customer careline 03-[protected] for me to make payment. I started to call the mentioned number from 15:14pm 3 minutes, 15:18pm 8minutes, 16:46pm 4 minutes just keep telling me I will be serve asap until line auto disconnected.. Finally 16:50pm 5minutes, that's a lady staff answer my call, I request to make one month payment to reactivate the astro line fisrt, she ask me to hold the line, I hold it for around 2 minutes the line suddently cut off to cause me failed to make payment. And the staff never call me back as well. I am so angry about this. I am feeling that astro annoying me, wasted my time, wasted my phone chargers. Please do something to solve and upgrade the problems I mentions.

An
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

• Af
      May 17, 2017

Hello whoever is there. Our account no is [protected] and would like to terminate this account. How do we go about this. We are unable to reach and talk to anybody about this. Very sad on the services provided to customers.