Asplundh / hit and run team

corner of Lake and Girard ave., Wyomissing, PA, United States

I wanted it known that this company, Asplundh won't take responsibility for smashing into my car. I had just cleaned my car and cleared the street of snow so I could park there. I cleared the snow all the way to the curb. I then took another car of mine around the block to park behind my first car. As I came onto my street a Asplundh truck almost hit me in the car. I then pulled up to my house and seen the mirror laying on the ground. Also they left a giant tree branch on the street and sidewalk outside my house. They ruined my front driver side of the car. That includes the fender the lights, the tire and rym.
My grandfather had witnessed it also he was washing dishes and seen the whole thing. My first instinct was to call the cops. I should have hopped into my car and chased them down because I didn't have the license plate or driver number they wouldn't cover it. The only way they will cover it is it the driver admits it which he hasn't yet. What I plan to do it tell my story to every website I can find so that hopefully they will lose business for this.

Ry