Asplundh Tree Expert Companybutchering of tree

M

This company is hired by Edison company to trim trees from wires. They are apparently exempt from responsibility on their part of damaging a tree to the extent of endangering a home and possible harm or death to inhabitants of the home. They trimmed 2 30' * trees sitting together approximately 10-15 feet from my home. They cut half the trees foliage from one side making them top and side heavy and in danger of falling from the weight load and Santa Ana winds that frequent this area. They simply shrug their shoulders and tell me it is my responsibility to fix their damage. I had to hire someone to trim enough of the balance of the tree to avoid a tragedy.

butchering of tree
butchering of tree

• Am
    Aminemo Oct 12, 2019

Addressed 12475 55th red n Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411
    Causing blocking traffic view and pulling whatever cable from pole on street and blocking easement water flow, which Indian trail reject to service easement.

• Sm
    smarttammy Aug 12, 2019

asplundh workers are good people, there are stupid people leaving comments

• Sm
    smarttammy Aug 06, 2019

there are supid people leaving comments, asplundh workers are good people

• Mi
    Michael Clay McCraw Apr 21, 2019

Yesterday I was driving up buffalo shoals road when my bmw was bombarded by wood chips. Messed up my suv and almost put my eye out. I have wood chips in my car and face. When I stopped and got out a guy came to see if I was okay but I left to go to the hospital and when I came back no one was there.

Comments

• Su
    Susan Runyan Nov 14, 2018

FPL sent Asplundh (their contracted service personnel) out last week. Trimmed palms, & somehow knocked down my cable "drop" line to house. This will cost $50.00
    How will I be reimbursed (asap)?

• Su
    Susan Runyan Oct 01, 2016

I have no photo's, but do have an invoice from comcast.Spent morning waiting on them.