Aspen Dental Management / upper dental plate

1 8440 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32244Jacksonville, FL, United States

I went to the Aspen Dental Office on 8440 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, FL. and had four implants and a upper plate made for my mouth.
The cost was over $12, 000.00. I paid $10, 940.00 out of my pocket plus what my dental insurance paid. I told them when they did the impressions that I wanted the plate made with teeth that I could see when I open my mouth. After the implants healed the plate was made. I was setting in the chair when they brought the teeth in and I looked at it and the teeth and they looked normal size and the dentist put the plate in my mouth and if fit perfectly.
HERE IS THE PROBLEM, when I went home and looked in the mirror I could not see my teeth unless I pulled my upper lip up. It took me awhile to figure out what was wrong. The cavity where my gums fit on the plate is about half a tooth down behind the teeth on the plate. In other words if your front teeth were removed and glued back onto your gums with only half the tooth below your gums, that is what it looks like.
I was scheduled for eye surgery in both eyes and could not return to the dental office immediately.
When I was able to make an appointment to return and explain what was wrong they wanted to charge me over $1906.00 to make another set of teeth.
All though there were signs around the lobby saying if you are not satisfied with your dentures we will remake them free. Also they advertised on TV the same thing.
The photo's below are before and after pictures.
Yegar L. Latham [protected]