Aspect.co.uk / Unethical behaviour
I had three plumbers for a job several months back, it was literally just replacing a plastic pipe. The first contractor stated he could not do anything he was here 30 mins but mentioned a drainage specialist would be required with specialist equipment. The second technician came over and surprise, surprise did not have the necessary equipment and stayed approx 2 hours wasting every bodies time looking into the area which had no issue! The issue was coming from the bathroom and not the kitchen.
£300 down now, another technician came, he was good and was able to fix it, it was confirmed that the previous 2 technicians d not need special equipment, they just needed to progress with a bit of hard graft. I'm happy paying for this but not the other 2 visitors. Who has heard of a company that needs 3 plumbers to Replace a pipe? It is beyond me...
I have been in contact with the company who seem to be in complete denial of the terrible service so I have pretty much given up on them now, they are not listening but I thought I should forewarn anyone out there, if you are considering using aspect.co.uk you need deep pockets and you need to be prepared to waste a lot of time.
Thanks for reading
More Aspect.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Aspect Maintenance - Scam 
- Aspect Maintenance - Bad plumbing 
- Aspect Maintenance - Faulty and fraudulent 
- Aspect Maintenance - Very poor service, verging on a scam 
- Aspect Maintenance - Poor quality work 
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - came 3 times, charged us £828, did nothing.
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - electrician
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - roof leak not fixed but charged for
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - fraudulent demand for money
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - single window pane replacement