Asia Rooms / Dont use them

1 Thailand Review updated:

I noticed the dates of the room i booked were wrong, i tried to change the booking with Asia rooms and they said they would charge me the full price of the booking which was £750, i asked them to question the charge and confirm new dates to the hotel, it turns out they confirmed the wrong dates and also said to the hotel I was a no show. They wouldn't copy me in the emails on any of the correspondance or give me a copy of the orginal booking, eventually after 3 weeks of calls to thailand they refunded some of my money back and charged me £300. DONT BOOK THROUGH ASIA ROOMS - THEY ARE LIARS, VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY AND COULD TRY TO SCAM YOU OUT OF MONEY!

Comments

• Pi
      6th of Dec, 2010

Yes they are real scammers. Don't ever use Asia Rooms. They charge me 3 times on my credit card when there was an error on their online system and told me that the hotel I book Hilton Bandung refused to let me cancel my booking. I called Hilton Bandung and am waiting for their reply now. Can u imagine how ridiculous this situation is? They chargedme 3 times for bookings on the same date and tell me they can't do a damn thing about it.