Ashley Stewart / body shamed and harassed by employee

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

To whom it may concern:
I tried to reach someone at the corporate office several times this morning regarding my horrible experiences at the Greenbriar location in Atlanta GA.
Yesterday @ 4:30 est I was body shamed taunted and humiliated. Unfortunately by one of your representatives while a manager stood by and did absolutely nothing.

She yelled out loud "GIRL DO YOU KNOW I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LEGGINGS" I tried to smile and brush it off despite being extremely embarrassed, I was unaware that my leggings were see through . As I walked away she they yelled " I can see your left and right booty cheek... " Go over there look in the mirror girl, how you come out the house like that?
My best friend saw the look in my face and told me it wasent right and that I should stand up for my self.
Shortly there after she says to the manager "Look at her I can see ALL her booty and that Big black thong that she has sitting right on top of her but."You see it sitting right on top of her Booty.? The women looked me in the face and shook her head.
Despite how embarrassed I was I tried to ignore and continue shopping. I can hear is her whispers as she continued to tell them to look at my body. I came to purchase several outfits. I was laid off my job and started a new job today. I was super excited about finding new clothes to start this new journey. The represent made me feel so uncomfortable the only thing I purchased was a 12$ pair of stockings. I asked for her name the district managers name and contact information. She refused handing me the corp number and telling me " Just call that number"
I've battled with my weight my whole life, being called fat ugly or treated like I wasn't good enough because of my size. Yesterday really hurt me beyond measure. As I wright this the tears wont stop flowing.

I need to be contacted before the close of business tomorrow regarding this issue. I can be reached at [protected] my name is Danielle

Ms
Nov 6, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      26th of May, 2018

Avenue.com sells better quality clothes and the stores are nice too. I feel bad for your experience. AVENUE.COM.