Ashley Furniture / ashley doesnt honor their warranty
I will make this short and to the point. We purchased our first brand new sectional set and after a month reconfigured the set up in our room and noticed the metal framed recliners were rusted underneath. After muliple visits from their technicians and finally the store owner, they told us it was our fault and would not honor any warranty. Yeah, we caused a metal frame to rust after a month, good one huh? We took them to small claims court and learned that they (Ashley)issue the warranty and then the store owner decides weather or not to honor it. Is that fair? The magistrate judge didn't think so, so he ruled in our favor and do you think we have seen a dime of the money awarded? NO!!! This has to be the biggest joke of an owner who represents a company i have ever seen. Someone commented on another complaint site that they hope someone brings the whole company down in a class action lawsuit. I think that would be fitting. I would strongly discourage any one from doing business with this company if this how they handle customer sevice.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan