Ashley Furniture / dont ever deal with them
I purchased a couch, loveseat, and chair as well as a set of 3 tables on Feb. 5 and it was paid in full (otherwise they wouldn’t order it) and I was told 2-3 weeks. Ok then every time I called to see if it was being loaded on a certain day, they would tell it a different date. they wouldn’t refund my money, and they lied about delivery time and time again, it took over 3 months to finally get my stuff. Then when I get it the couch and loveseat and chair you can see staples in it. The tables were scratched, and say made in china.
Then as if that wasn’t bad enough the delivery was just Ashley style too. They were not there when stated would be and then they unload my stuff in the rain... with nothing to cover it...
I would not refer anyone there...
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat