Asda / que jumping

Barking, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Asda has the worsed complaints service, and the staff are not helpfull at all. The last time I was there, I was disgusted by their service as none of the staffs would help with que jumping. It's like survival for the fitest...If your not strong, you just never get to purchase your shoping.

Fa

Comments

• Cl
      3rd of Feb, 2010

je demande l'annulation TeethMaxWhite
    MERCI .

• Ms
      19th of Mar, 2013

The staff at ASDA appear to be going downhill in my estimation especially Barking and Leyton. In the period of one week I have had TWO rather unpleasant experiences with their staff. The first was "Ali" on the Halal meat counter in Leyton who seemed to have a problem serving me because I was white and, not as he thought, a muslim - he made me wait to three 3 minutes before serving me while he played around with a meat tray label and then asked me why I was buying meat at a Halal counter. The second incident was at Barking where "Aisha" snatched the receipts and goods from my hand at the Customer Service desk and then threw a pen and receipt on the counter and ordered me to sign. On both occasions I called the stores and spoke with "Eda" at Leyton and "Mohan" at Barking. Both were rude, uninterested and unhelpful and Mohan couldn't wait to get me off the phone and hung up before I had even finished the conversation. "Adam" at head office sounded like a robot and it was obvious he was reading from a script. No-one at the stores asked for my details and calling head office was a totally pointless exercise. I shall be shopping much less at ASDA and telling as many people as I can to do the same!

• Tt
      15th of Nov, 2015

The new Asda store in Barking should never have been opened. The staff and locals don't deserve to have a pleasant environment to work and shop in. The locals act like savages and are extremely rude to other shoppers. Watching the self service tills being used is like watching a 2 year old try and solve a sudoku. As for the staff, I have spoke to 2 ladies who are extremely pleasant and helpful, as for the rest of the staff they look dirty and have serious attitudes. I have stopped going to this store and go to a local supermarket nearer to home. Steer clear the locals and staff are a disgrace.